The strategy identifies six priority groups, chosen based on the health needs of the population in Lebanon:
- Healthy Children and adolescents.
- Healthy adults.
- Pregnant Women.
- Persons suffered frim chronic diseases.
- Persons with disabilities.
We will give a priority any vulnerable from both refugees and host community. The strategy identify the following areas of priority:
- High-quality patient care and support.
- Focus on preventive health.
- Motivated specialized working hands.
- Partnerships with stakeholders (Patients, families and communities)
- Providing specialized services and support programs for the elderly and people with disabilities.
- An effective organization that has a sense of innovation.